Shiver Series By Maggie Stiefvater


***Forever***

“People don’t change who they are. They only change what they do with it.”
“The thing that I was beginning to figure out. . . was that that sort of love only worked when you were sure both people would always be around for each other. If one half of the equation left, or died, or was slightly less perfect in their love, it became the most tragic, pathetic story invented, laughable in its absurdity. Without Grace, Sam was a joke without a punch line.”
“Life was a cake that looked good on the bakery shelf but turned to sawdust and salt when I ate it.”
“It was possible that I’d thrown one too many Molotov cocktails over God’s fence. It would be, after all, a divinely ironic punishment to watch me learn to care and then destroy the things I cared about.”


No comments:

Post a Comment