Orphan Black: TV Show

Note about the show: If you haven't been watching then you are truly missing out. Constant action and plot twists as women across the world discover they were part of a secret cloning project. With dangers around every corner and no idea who to trust, it's far too easy for the audience to forget that all of the main (clone) characters are played by the same woman! Excellent acting. Hell, it took twins to play one character in Full House, yet this woman, Tatiana Maslany pulls off # (spoilers) characters interacting together in the same scene. Watch it.



***Orphan Black**


"I hear you're very clever." –Rachel Duncan
"Yeah. I was clever when I was like six." Cosima 2.2
.
"So... You're gay?" –Rachel Duncan
"My sexuality isn't the most interesting thing about me." Cosima 2.2
.




MORE COMING

No comments:

Post a Comment