Misc. TV

These are all TV Shows that I feel need more quotes before they can have their own separate entry. Hopefully most of them will get their day. Until then....




***Alphas***
S1E11
Gary- "Yeah Bill, I am in charge when no one else is here."

Stanton Parish- "Society's acceptance is a prison disguised as a palace."



***American Horror Story***
S5E5
Liz- "You see everything when the world doesn't see you."

The Countess- "We have two selves. One the world needs us to be: compliant. 
And the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering"



***Arrow***
S9E7
Oliver- Thea, I don't have the right to be mad at anyone for keeping secrets. But I'm sorry that I made you feel as though you had to.



***Constantine***
S1E7
Manny- "What's it like? Pain."
Imogen- "It comes in waves. You feel helpless. You can't fight it. It becomes about making it to the other side, shrinking your world down to one fine point. When that wave melts away, you feel relief. Just for a moment, till it comes back to remind you."



***Doctor Who***
S9E7
Kate- "You left us in an impossible situation, Doctor."
Capaldi- "Yes, I know. It's called peace."



***Game of Thrones***
S6E4
High Sparrow- "It was all part of a story. A story I was telling myself about who I was. A collection of lies that would disappear in the light."



***Once Upon a Time***
S4E19
Corella- "Enjoy the upper hand while it's still on your wrist."



***The Player***
S1E2
Alex- "No more hypocrites on hills sending us to die and 
then resenting us when we don't."




No comments:

Post a Comment