Supernatural (TV) Seasons 10+


S10E3

Castiel- "Dean, you two have been through so much. Look, you're brothers. 
It'd take a lot more than trying to kill Sam with a hammer 
to make him want to walk away."


S10E9

Castiel- "Before I was very self-assured. I was convinced I was on this righteous path. 

Now I realize that there is no righteous path, there's just people trying to do 
their best in a world where it's far too easy to do your worst."

S10E11

Charlie- "You hit like a girl who never learned how to hit."


S10E16

Ghost-Nun Isabella- "There is not much difference between madness and devotion."


S10E17

Dean- "A wise man once told me 'Family don't end in blood.' 
But it doesn't start there either. Family cares about you, not what you can do for them.
Family's there, through the good, bad, all of it. They got your back. Even when it hurts.
That's family."


S11E2

Jenna- "Don't worry. She won't care. I slit her throat."


S11E5

Len- "I remember what it was like to do the right thing. 
So I'm going through the motions. For as long as I can."



No comments:

Post a Comment