Supernatural (TV) Seasons 8-9


S8E21

Metatron- "When you create stories, you become gods of tiny, intricate 
dimensions unto themselves. So many worlds!"


S9E4

Haggerty (Man of Letters)- "There's nothing worse than adventure. Trust me."


S9E7

Dean- "Farm looks, uh, nice."
Sonny- "Oh please, man. It's barely standing. Only got a handful 
of kids working around here now."
Dean- "Why's that?"
Sonny- "Because these days the system would rather 
incarcerate a boy than redeem him."


S9E18

Metatron- "That was God's problem, you know. He published the first draft."


S9E21

Crowley's son (Gavin)- "You sold your soul? Sold it! For an extra three inches of willy?" 


Crowley's son (Gavin)-  "I-I can't be consorting with a demon"

Crowley- "Not just any demon! I'm the king! The king of hell! 
And there you were, worried the old man wouldn't amount to much."


S9E15

Dean- "I dunno man. 'cause lately with you up is down and down is.. sideways. 
You know. I, I don't know what you want."

Ed- "I don't want to be a jellyfish spine anymore, Harry."
Harry- "Jellyfish don't have spines."
Ed- "Exactly."



No comments:

Post a Comment